If you are an artist, maker or business representative who would like to participate as a vendor in our events, please use the form below to indicate your interest. If your request meets our specific event requirements, we will follow up by sending you the appropriate information and registration forms.
- This inquiry does not guarantee acceptance into an event or a show.
- We do not typically accept outside food vendors. However, pre-packaged artisan food products such as beef jerky, cheese, seasonings, honey or pickled condiments are welcome.
- Each event is different and handled separately to create the most authentic experience for our guests. Acceptance into one event does not guarantee participation in other resort events.
- Tax ID and Certificate of Liability will be required with registration.
April 24-25 | Brewski Festival
Breweries & related products only. This is a two-day beer tasting festival.
- Hours: Friday and Saturday 6 – 10:30 pm
- Admission fee: VIP Fri. $50; Gen. $30; Sat. VIP $55; Gen $35
April 24 – 26 | Home and Outdoor Adventure Show
All home, outdoor and lifestyle related business, services and products. This is a three-day home show.
- Hours: Friday 4 – 9 pm; Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 6 pm
- Admission is $7
- Vendor fee: $250.
May 9 | Mud on the Mountain
Active lifestyle and fitness vendors. This is an adventure race. Vendors may set up in a festival area near the start/finish line.
- Vendor Fee: $25.
- Estimated runners: 1500+
May 23 & 24 | Memorial Day Weekend
Memorial Day outdoor activities and concerts will be scheduled for our resort guests throughout the weekend. Adventure races will take place on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- May 23 – Kids’ Mud / Memorial Day – all vendors (no cash and carry food)
- May 24 – Mutts on the Mountain / Memorial Day - all vendors (no cash and carry food); pet-related strongly preferred
- Vendor hours will vary depending on choice of day/event.
- Vendor fee: $25 per day
June 5 & 6 | Doo Wop Weekend
Mature lifestyle vendors. This is a classic oldies weekend featuring two concerts. Vendors will be set up in or near the concert venue 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. on June 6.
- Vendor Fee: $25.
June 20 | Fireworks & Food Trucks
Food Trucks and General merchandise vendors. This festival is in its third year. A limited number of vendors will be chosen to set up alongside of the food trucks from 3 – 10:30 p.m. This is an outdoor event.
- Admission fee $20
- Vendor Fee: $75
July 31 – Aug. 2 | Rib & Wing Fest
Rib Cookers by invitation only; General merchandise vendors welcome. A limited number of vendors will be chosen to set up alongside of the Rib Vendors for this three-day festival.
- Hours are Friday 4 p.m. – 10 p.m; Saturday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. This is an outdoor event.
- Admission fee $7
- Vendor Fee: $125
August 15 | Party at the Lake
Active lifestyle & general vendors; artisans preferred. Vendors will be set up to accompany outdoor concert at Lake Tahoe.
- Hours: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Admission: $10
- Vendor Fee: FREE
August 28 - 30 | Wine Festival
Wineries are booked through the PA Wine Association. All other venders are through Seven Springs. Wine industry related products and businesses are given strong preference.
- Hours: Friday 5 – 9 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Admission fee: $35 on Friday & Sunday, $45 on Saturday.
- Vendor fee: $125 per 10’ X 10’ space
Sept. 5 – 7 | Labor Day Festivities, Classic Car Show & Music
Active lifestyle and mature market vendors.
- Hours: TBD
- Admission: FREE
- Vendor Fee: FREE
Oct. 3-4; 10-11; 17-18; 24-25 | Autumnfest
Arts and Crafts vendors and artisans will be given preference. Fall and Holiday offerings are also highly recommended.
- Hours: Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Admission: Per Car Charge
- Vendor Fee: $100 - $175 per week for 10’ X 10’ space
Nov. 27-28; Dec. 4-5 | Holidays in the Highlands
Arts and Crafts vendors and artisans will be given preference. Holiday offerings also highly recommended.
- Hours: Fridays 5 – 9 p.m.; Saturdays 4 – 9 p.m.
- Admission: Free
- Vendor Fee: $50 per week; $75 for both weeks