This beautiful three-bedroom cottage overlooks Bass Rock Pond and takes full advantage of the tranquil surroundings with an outdoor patio and firepit just outside the lower-level French doors. The cottage also features a screened-in porch and separate outdoor deck off the upper floor.
Inside this gorgeous destination, discover the perfect environment for a family getaway. Throughout the cottage, large, panoramic windows offer dramatic and serene views of Bass Rock Pond. Each floor has a living area equipped with a wood-burning fireplace. The kids will love the lower-level area with a sleeper sofa and gaming/entertainment area.
The cottage sleeps up to six guests with each bedroom including its own private bath with either a tub/shower or walk-in shower. The master bedroom features a king bed with a panoramic view of Bass Rock Pond. The stunning kitchen is fully-equipped with granite countertops and stainless appliances, plus a wet bar with sink and dual wine coolers.
- Master bedroom with king bed
- Second bedroom with queen bed
- Third bedroom with queen bed
- A large screened porch, deck and gas grill
- Lower level family room with wet bar and sleeper sofa
- Washer and dryer in lower level
- Internet access
- Towels and linens are provided
Whether it’s a summer escape, a winter ski getaway or an anytime family retreat, Bass Rock’s intimate, rustic atmosphere will have you falling in love with the memories you’ve made in the mountains!
- Book your accommodations by clicking the Check Availability button above
- You can also speak with one of our reservation specialists at 866-437-1300, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m., Mon. - Sat. or 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Sun.
Family Groups Welcome
- All or our properties are privately owned; therefore it is the responsibility of Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Vacation Property Management to rent to family groups only.
- Sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperoned groups are NOT allowed.
- You must be 24 years of age or older to obtain a rental license.
- Any violation of these standards will be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Maximum Occupancy Limits
- The occupancy in a unit shall not exceed the maximum limit set at any time.
- No more than one unit may be rented to the same responsible party.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Sundays during ski season
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- A credit card is required at check in for lodging and incidental charges