This newly-updated cottage is open and airy with large windows overlooking Rainbow Pond. Slow down and relax while fishing, have family cookouts on the deck or listen to the birds and savor your morning coffee. Forest Lodge is sure to be a family favorite.
The great room boasts an updated kitchen, cozy living room with a gas fireplace and a dining room with a truly spectacular view. The master bedroom features a king-size bed, television and private balcony.
- Second bedroom with queen bed
- Third bedroom with two single beds
- Fourth bedroom with a double bed
- A large deck and gas grill
- Towels and linens are provided
- There is NO air conditioning in this cottage
- Book your accommodations by clicking the Check Availability button above
- You can also speak with one of our reservation specialists at 866-437-1300, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m., Mon. - Sat. or 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Sun.
Family Groups Welcome
- All or our properties are privately owned; therefore it is the responsibility of Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Vacation Property Management to rent to family groups only.
- Sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperoned groups are NOT allowed.
- You must be 24 years of age or older to obtain a rental license.
- Any violation of these standards will be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Maximum Occupancy Limits
- The occupancy in a unit shall not exceed the maximum limit set at any time.
- No more than one unit may be rented to the same responsible party.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Sundays during ski season
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- A credit card is required at check in for lodging and incidental charges
- Seven days advance notice is required to receive a full refund on hotel lodging cancellations
- 30 days advance notice is required to receive a full refund on condominium, townhome, cottage and chalets cancellations