Snowmaking, Grooming and Lighting Improvements
- 19 new HKD Impulse R-5 tower snowguns are being added to Avalanche slope. These snowguns use a reduced amount of compressed air and allow the snowmaking team to tailor output to adapt the system to varying weather conditions. Avalanche Slope will also receive new LED lighting on skier’s left.
- All snowmaking stations on the lower half of North Face Slope are being converted to a high-pressure system. The increased water pressure will significantly increase performance, generating more snow of better quality. North Face Slope will also receive a string of new LED lighting.
- Three additional snowmaking stations are being added to Tyrol Slope to increase coverage.
- A new Pisten Bully 400 ParkPro snowcat is being added to the grooming fleet.
- More than 6,000 feet of snowmaking pipe is being replaced on Avalanche Slope and Alpine Slope.
- Seven Springs Parks and Pipes is building new entrances to the parks, and the team will be adding a fresh collection of creative new features for this season.
- New seat pads are being installed on Polar Bear and North Face chairlifts.
- A Prinoth Bison X snowcat is being retrofitted and added to the Snow Tubing fleet.
New Rental Equipment
- The Seven Springs Rental Center is adding 500 new pairs of Rossignol Experience 74 skis to its fleet.
Stunning New Wedding Venue
- Festival Hall, located adjacent to the Conference Center, is being completely renovated both inside and out. The end result will be an elegant setting for weddings and banquets. This beautiful new venue is expected to be completed in time for the winter season.