The Highlands Market features the freshest meats, cheeses, bread and specialty items as well as anything you would need for your extended stay at Seven Springs Mountain Resort.
- Beverages: Assorted Pepsi products, bottled water, teas, juices and drink mixes.
- Dairy: Galliker's Milk, Dellalo and Hoffman's Cheeses, Eggs.
- Deli: An assortment of deli meats and cheeses.
- Frozen Foods: Pizzas, French fries, snacks and appetizers, ice cream and desserts.
- Organic Packaged Items: Certified organic sauces, dressings, cereals, snacks and more.
- Packaged & Canned Goods: Assortment of cereals and breakfast items from Kellogg's and General Mills. Canned soups, vegetables, fruits and baby foods. Condiments, salad dressings and sauces. Boxed pastas, baking mixes
- Snacks: Assorted cookies, candies, fruit snacks, potato chips, pretzels, tortilla chips and more.
- Sundries & Household Supplies: Medicines, first aid products, diapers, paper products, cleaning supplies and more.
The Highlands Market is a boutique country market offering local artisan products as well as anything you would need for your extended stay at Seven Springs Mountain Resort.
- Paul Bunyan Maple Products: Paul Bunyan’s 100% pure and natural syrup is produced by the Enos family of Rockwood, Pennsylvania. Highlands Market carries Paul Bunyan’s maple syrup, candy, cream and more.
- Crimson Creek Honey: Crimson Creek Honey of Irwin, Pennsylvania produces organic honey in a variety of flavors.
- Yoder Family Farms: These Amish treats come from the only certified organic produce growers in Somerset County. Yoder Family Farm products include assorted pickles, butters, jams and more.
- Backyard Gardens: Locally grown and produced mustard from Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania. Varieties include sweet or hot banana pepper, jalapeño, and habanero pepper.
- Pallet Farms: Pallet Farms, of Confluence, Pennsylvania, natural skin care products are chemical free, high quality and all-natural. Highlands Market carries soaps, muscle creams, lotions and more.
The Highlands Market proudly offers delectable prepared foods created by our culinary team to take back to your cabin or condo or cozy up in our warm cafe and enjoy the rich decor highlighted by repurposed wood from the mountain. Order your favorite sandwich to go by calling 814-352-2046.
Highlands Market Cafe Takeout Menu
Beer & Wine
The Highlands Market features a wide selection of wines, craft beer and domestic beer. Pick up a bottle of your favorite white or red, or a six-pack, 12-pack or a variety pack from your favorite brewery! The beer selection is always changing. Stop in and see what’s new.
About the Highlands Market
Hours of Operation
Sunday - Thursday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Friday - Saturday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The Highlands Market is located less than one mile west of the Main Gate of Seven Springs Mountain Resort on County Line Road.