Seven Springs Snowsports Instructors know how to get everyone skiing and riding in style, no matter what your age or ability. Their passion for the sport and their commitment to fun instruction and encouragement will help you meet whatever the challenge on the slopes.
Like so many other things this year our Snowsports School has undergone some changes, so that we can continue to get you and your family out sliding around the snow, learning, and have a great time all while respecting Covid 19-Guidelines. Please take the time to read though each product. Some old favorites might have changed a little and we have added some new productions that we think will quickly become a family favorite.
Winter Operating Plan
Now more than ever, we recognize that outdoor recreation and family adventures are an important part of a healthy lifestyle and we will be doing everything we can to keep you, your family and our staff safe and healthy this winter.
In order to make this season a success, we need everyone’s help. We believe that many of the operational changes described below will protect your health and safety and make it easy for you to get on the snow. Please review this information carefully and remember that your patience and understanding are one of the biggest keys to a successful season.
We have moved season passes, lift tickets, ski and snowboard rentals and snowsports school lessons to a convenient, easy-to-use online purchasing system.
Please remember that this means that you will need to plan ahead and make your purchases in advance this winter. The good news is that with these changes we will see everyone spending less time indoors, less contact with high-touch points and more time on the snow!
Snowsports School Lessons
Please make your ski and snowboard lesson purchase prior to arriving at the resort. Our new online system means you can complete your transaction via mobile device or computer, reducing time spent indoors and contact with high touch points, getting you on the snow faster. Simply show your mobile purchase bar code to the supervisor at the Snowsports lineup outside on the snow.
To comply with COVID guidelines, we have revised our snowsports product offerings with a focus on private lessons or ‘ski with your herd’ lessons. We have combined our Main Snowsports School and Tiny Tots into one single location. All Snowsports School operations will be located in the area that has previously been used for Tiny Tots.
For those taking lessons and renting equipment, the Snowsports School now offers ski and snowboard rental within the Snowsports School area. This means you can get everything you need in one place and get out on the snow. Our instructors will be able to walk you through every step of the way!
The Seven Springs Snowsports School team have put together a comprehensive plan to make your lesson experience safe, fun and enjoyable. To view all of our Clean and Safe policies and procedures, please click here.
- All Snowsports Employees and Guests must wear a face covering when inside all lodges, at lineup areas, in registration lines, in lift lines and on lifts, and during a lesson when not actively skiing.
- Employees complete a daily health screening report.
- If the student is unable to complete the lesson, parents will be called for pickup.
- Online registration is required for all lessons. NO WALK UPS will be sold.
- The Snowsports School Lesson Rental Shop will be one way in and out. Please follow distancing and face covering procedures while you are in line and inside the building.
- Students will not ride the lift with members of the public. Students in a lesson may ride a lift together, however if the guest prefers to ride alone that may be accommodated. Guests who prefer to be taught in a small group with their friends or family may purchase a private herd lesson.
- Please help us keep Seven Springs safe for everyone by following these rules. If you or your child is sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
Remember Snowsports’ top priorities are safety, fun, and learning. We look forward to seeing you this winter!
Tiny Tots’ Lessons
The ultimate choice for kids! Form beginners to advanced participants, our Tiny Tots Program will focus on skill development with some of the best coaches on the mountain. Our coaches encourage improvement while nurturing confidence during the lesson and will provide the appropriate lesson environment on the mountain for your children.
Classic One Hour Lesson
- ONE PERSON
Classic Two Hour Lesson
- ONE PERSON
Two Hour "Herd" Lesson
- PER PERSON 4 person min
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Tiny Tots' Lesson Times
Our class lessons for kids are two-hours in length. Morning and Afternoon sessions are available for purchase. Each session will focus on providing fun, excitement and valuable learning experiences for kids and they allow parents to enjoy themselves, knowing that their children are being ably taught and supervised. Students should show up fully dressed in winter outdoor clothing and be ready to head right to the snow after they go through the rental process. Lunch will not be included as a part of the Tiny Tots' Program this season; parents will be required to pick up full day children between sessions and provide them with lunch.
- Lesson slots will be offered every 15 minutes between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., daily. Reservations are required!
- Parents will be responsible for child drop off at their specific assigned drop off time.
- Parents be responsible to pick up their child at the assigned time on snow after lesson completion.
Tiny Tots' Lesson Information
- Advance reservations are required
- Please allow ample time to arrive on time for your lesson. Late arrivals will not be given extended lessons.
- Lessons will check-in at the Tiny Tots Program area.
- Rental equipment is not included with your lesson. However, lessons for kids under the age of seven (Tiny Tots') include a lift ticket.
- Holiday periods are Dec. 21, 2020 – Jan. 1, 2021; Jan. 15-18 and Feb. 12-15, 2021.
- Gratuities for Snowsports Instructors are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.