Tiny Tots’ Lessons
The ultimate choice for kids! Form beginners to advanced participants, our Tiny Tots Program will focus on skill development with some of the best coaches on the mountain. Our coaches encourage improvement while nurturing confidence during the lesson and will provide the appropriate lesson environment on the mountain for your children.
Classic One Hour Lesson
- ONE PERSON
Classic Two Hour Lesson
- ONE PERSON
Two Hour "Herd" Lesson
- PER PERSON 4 person min
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Rental equipment is not included with your lesson. However, lessons for kids under the age of seven (Tiny Tots') include a lift ticket.
Tiny Tots' Lesson Times
Our class lessons for kids are two-hours in length. Morning and Afternoon sessions are available for purchase. Each session will focus on providing fun, excitement and valuable learning experiences for kids and they allow parents to enjoy themselves, knowing that their children are being ably taught and supervised. Students should show up fully dressed in winter outdoor clothing and be ready to head right to the snow after they go through the rental process. Lunch will not be included as a part of the Tiny Tots' Program this season; parents will be required to pick up full day children between sessions and provide them with lunch.
- Lesson slots will be offered every 15 minutes between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., daily. Reservations are required!
- Parents will be responsible for child drop off at their specific assigned drop off time.
- Parents be responsible to pick up their child at the assigned time on snow after lesson completion.
Tiny Tots' Herd Lessons
- Tin Tot Herd Lessons are for children only
- Up to eight children can be part of the herd lesson
- Children should be similar ability levels. If they are not, the instructor will teach to the lowest ability level in the group
- Private Herd Lessons are available for both children and adults that are part of the same traveling group and can be booked through our ages 8 and older lesson pages.
Tiny Tots' Lesson Information
- Advance reservations are required
- Please allow ample time to arrive on time for your lesson. Late arrivals will not be given extended lessons.
- Lessons will check-in at the Tiny Tots Program area.
- Rental equipment is not included with your lesson. However, lessons for kids under the age of seven (Tiny Tots') include a lift ticket.
- Holiday periods are Dec. 21, 2020 – Jan. 1, 2021; Jan. 15-18 and Feb. 12-15, 2021.
- Gratuities for Snowsports Instructors are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
Online Winter Release Form
- Skiing and snowboarding,
- Renting ski, snowboard or other equipment used in winter season activities
- Participating in an event, such as a race or competition
- Participating in Snowsports instruction
Please note: If you have already filled out a release form this winter, you do not have to fill out another. e.g. I am doing a snowsports lesson today and renting equipment next week.