Book Tiny Tot Lessons
Tiny Tots’ Lessons
The ultimate choice for kids! Form beginners to advanced participants, our Tiny Tots Program will focus on skill development with some of the best coaches on the mountain. Our coaches encourage improvement while nurturing confidence during the lesson and will provide the appropriate lesson environment on the mountain for your children.
Classic One Hour Lesson
- ONE PERSON
Classic Two Hour Lesson
- ONE PERSON
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Rental equipment is not included with your lesson. However, lessons for kids under the age of seven (Tiny Tots') include a lift ticket.
Tiny Tots' Lesson Times
Our class lessons for kids are one and two-hours in length. Each lesson will focus on providing fun, excitement and valuable learning experiences for kids. Students should show up fully dressed in winter outdoor clothing and be ready to head right to the snow after they go through the rental process.
- Lesson times will be offered from 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., daily. Reservations are required!
- Parents will be responsible for child drop off at their specific assigned drop off time.
- Parents be responsible to pick up their child at the assigned time on snow after lesson completion.
Tiny Tots' Lesson Information
- Advance reservations are required
- Lessons may be canceled up to 48 hours in advance for a refund.
- Please allow ample time to arrive on time for your lesson. Late arrivals will not be given extended lessons.
- Lessons will check-in at the Tiny Tots Program area.
- Rental equipment is not included with your lesson. However, lessons for kids under the age of seven (Tiny Tots') include a lift ticket.
- The Snowsports Lesson Rental area is open on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. for guests needing equipment rentals with their lesson.
- Holiday periods are Dec. 17, 2021 – Jan. 3, 2022; Jan. 14-17 and Feb. 18-21, 2022.
- Gratuities for Snowsports Instructors are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
Online Winter Release Form
- Skiing and snowboarding,
- Renting ski, snowboard or other equipment used in winter season activities
- Participating in an event, such as a race or competition
- Participating in Snowsports instruction
Please note: If you have already filled out a release form this winter, you do not have to fill out another. e.g. I am doing a snowsports lesson today and renting equipment next week.