One-Hour Guided Trail Rides
- AGES 8 & UP
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
- For details or to reserve your excursion with the Seven Springs Stables, please call 800-452-2223, ext. 7997.
- Please refer to the Weekly Schedule for this weeks hours
- Rides available for guests ages 8 and up
- Maximum weight per rider is 250 pounds
- Helmets are recommended for all riders, and are required for anyone under age 18
- Open toe footwear is not permitted
- Long pants are recommended
- Other restrictions may apply
- Prices do not include applicable taxes
Our professional riding staff is led by Rich Jones, or Jonesy, who has spent nearly 45 years raising, training, riding and caring for horses. Jonesy’s love for horses started with his father who was a head caretaker at the prestigious Rolling Rock Farm, located in Ligonier, Pennsylvania.
After high school, Jonesy joined the Army before he ventured to Lake Charles, Louisiana, and got his start in the rodeo. His adventures have even taken him to Colorado where he went to guide school, did numerous cattle drives and earned his certification as backcountry hunting guide. Be sure to ask Jonesy about his beloved horse Annie who was born in the Seven Springs Stables in 1999!
All of the horses under Jonesy’s care are well-trained, friendly horses and his experienced riding staff carefully matches each rider and horse. Riders of all abilities are welcome at Seven Springs Stables!
Adventures Liability Form
All participants in this adventure must fill out an online summer liability form. Please click on the button below and fill out prior to your visit.
Please note: If you have already filled out a summer adventure liability form this summer, you do not have to fill out another one this year. e.g. I am purchasing an All-Day Adventure Pass today and will be coming back in a few weeks for a zipline tour.