The Bavarian Beach outdoor pool has closed for the season. See you next Summer!
Bavarian Beach Outdoor Pool Operating Information
Our team has put together a comprehensive plan to make your day poolside safe, fun and enjoyable at the Bavarian Beach Outdoor Pool.
- The outdoor pool will be open to hotel guests as well as the public. A fee of $11.66 (includes tax) per person will be charged to non-hotel guests to use the pool. Please note that the pool is only open to hotel guests Friday - Sunday.
- Guests should check in with the attendant upon entering the pool area and pay the pool fee if a non-hotel guest.
- Maximum pool area occupancy is 100 people based on social distancing guidelines.
- Furniture on the pool deck will be strategically placed to ensure individuals can remain at least 6 feet apart from those they don’t live with.
- To allow for adequate social distancing when entering and exiting the pool, the gate adjacent to the indoor pool will be used as the “Entrance” gate. The gate adjacent to the Hotel will be designated as the “Exit” gate.
- Exceptions to social distancing guidelines include:
- Anyone rescuing a distress swimmer
- Providing first aid
- Performing CPR
- Individuals in the process of evacuating the facility due to an emergency.
- Guests use of face coverings are encouraged as feasible, especially when physical distancing is difficult. Face coverings should not be worn while in the water.
- Guests are encouraged to practice frequent hand washing and to cover their coughs and sneezes.
- A hand sanitizing station will be placed at the outdoor pool for easy access.
- Trash can lids will be removed to enable no-touch access.
- The Bavarian Beach Bar will be open.
- Pool towels will be available.
- Soiled pool towels will be placed in a bagged receptacle. Soiled towels should not be handled, shaken or rebagged. Bagged soiled towels will be transported to the Main Laundry for washing.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting will occur to frequently touched surfaces.