Cross Country Bikes feature a hard tail with front suspension and can be reserved in advance by clicking on the button above. Cross country bikes feature three frame sizes. Small Frame ideal for heights 4'10" - 5'4" Medium Frame ideal for heights 5'5" - 5'10" and Large Frame ideal for 5'11" - 6'4"
- TWO HOURS
- FOUR HOURS 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- ALL DAY 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All rentals include bike helmet.
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Cross Country Bikes are rented and returned to our Bike Center, located at Lake Tahoe Lodge. Bikes will not be rented out after 3 p.m. each day.
- The Adventure & Bike Center at Lake Tahoe Lodge is open, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day and Saturdays and Sundays, through October 24, 2021, weather permitting.
- Please refer to the Weekly Schedule for this weeks hours.
- Cross Country Mountain Bike Rental is available at the Bike Center at Tahoe Lodge.
- For additional information, please call 800-452-2223, ext. 7823 during the summer months.
Not only do we have a great selection of trails of varying length and difficulty on property, our central location in the beautiful Laurel Highlands makes it easily accessible to four pristine regional hiking centers.
Bear Run Nature Reserve, which is maintained by the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy, features more than 20 miles of trails through upland forests and glimpses of the Youghiogheny River gorge. The 70-mile Laurel Highlands Hiking Trail, which skirts the resort, winds through some rugged terrain with an average elevation of 2,700 feet and provides tremendous views. For a more leisurely hike, visit Powdermill Nature Reserve. Powdermill is a field station of Carnegie Museum of Natural History with 2,200 acres of woodlands, streams, ponds, thickets and educational programs for children and adults. Close to Powdermill is Linn Run State Park with strenuous climbs, streams, waterfall and mossy rock outcroppings.