Winter Operating Plan
Now more than ever, we recognize that outdoor recreation and family adventures are an important part of a healthy lifestyle and we will be doing everything we can to keep you, your family and our staff safe and healthy this winter.
In order to make this season a success, we need everyone’s help. We believe that many of the operational changes described below will protect your health and safety and make it easy for you to get on the snow. Please review this information carefully and remember that your patience and understanding are one of the biggest keys to a successful season.
We have moved season passes, lift tickets, ski and snowboard rentals and snowsports school lessons to a convenient, easy-to-use online purchasing system.
Please remember that this means that you will need to plan ahead and make your purchases in advance this winter. The good news is that with these changes we will see everyone spending less time indoors, less contact with high-touch points and more time on the snow!
Snow Tubing Tickets
Pre-purchasing your tubing tickets using your mobile device make it simple to get on the snow. Simply show your mobile purchase bar code to the toll booth attendant at one of the entrances to the resort, allow them to scan it and you will receive your ticket and wicket and be on your way.
Snow Tubing Operations
Queuing lines and fencing will be used to distance guests during session transitions. Social distancing signs will be placed along the conveyor and attendants will encourage riders to distance unless with their own herd.
BUY SNOW TUBING TICKETS
Monday - Friday
- 1-3 p.m.
- 3-5 p.m.
- 6-8 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays
- 9-11 a.m. (Excludes February 12)
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Excludes February 12)
- 1-3 p.m.
- 3-5 p.m.
- 6-8 p.m.
Please refer to the Weekly Schedule for this weeks hours.
Hours are subject to change based on weather and snow conditions.
Download the Snow Tubing Release Form
- Children's tickets are for ages 4-11
- The tubing park is open to children ages 10 and older without adult supervision.
- Children ages 4 - 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be at least 4 years-old to tube.
- Each person must ride in their own tube.
- Space is limited, so arrive early.
- No advance reservations can be taken over the phone. A limited number of ticket vouchers are available for each session online.
- Holiday rates are in effect Dec. 19, 2020 - Jan. 3, 2021; Jan. 15-18 and Feb. 12-15, 2021.
- Snow boots available for rental for $5.00 plus applicable taxes.
- Ski boots are not permitted.
- Group rates are available for groups of 20 or more. Click here for details.
- Prices do not include applicable taxes.
- Please check the snow report or call 800-523-7777 for the latest Snow Tubing information.
- For more information, please call 800-452-2223, ext. 7645.
Snow Tubing Photos
Did our Seven Springs Photography Team CU at Snow Tubing? Check out our online gallery of photos from Snow Tubing and purchase prints or digital downloads of your family and friends making memories on the mountain!