Take in beautiful mountain views from the newly-renovated Main Lodge Hotel. Our signature lodging option offers comfortable guest rooms and luxurious multi-room suites, all located steps from the slopes and the many amenities within the Main Lodge.
Stay Longer Save More!
Reward yourself with an extended escape. Save up to 15% off lodging at Seven Springs when you stay a minimum of 2 nights. Our cozy condos or mountainside accommodations can be your home away from home while exploring endless adventure on and off the mountain.
Stay at Seven Springs! From comfortable guest rooms to gorgeous slopeside townhomes and everything in between, Seven Springs offers a vast range of lodging options. Whether you’re escaping the city for the weekend or planning the ultimate family vacation, there is something for everyone at Pennsylvania’s Outdoor Adventure Headquarters!
Make the most of your getaway to Seven Springs by renting a vacation condominium or townhouse! Whether you’re traveling to Seven Springs to ski or to enjoy all the fine activities of a summer vacation in the majestic Laurel Highlands, condo and townhouse rentals offer families great privacy, exceptional weekly rates and provide the relaxing comforts of home. Condos and townhouses are also available for monthly and seasonal rentals.
Slow down and unwind with a relaxing getaway in a private cottage or chalet in the mountains. Seven Springs offers seven cottages and 13 chalets, each perfect for families and small groups. Fully-equipped and ideal for weekend getaways, our cottages and chalets offer tranquil locations for a quiet retreat just a short drive or walk from the Main Lodge.
STAY & PLAY
- Perfectly appointed rooms and suites
- Balcony or patio for hotel tower or traditional rooms
- Flat screen TVs
- Complimentary Wireless Ineternet
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillow top mattresses
- Work stations
- Irons and ironing boards
- All rooms are non-smoking
- ADA compliant hotel rooms available
- Pet friendly guest rooms available.
- 414 room hotel featuring suites, king, two queen and executive rooms
- Mountaintop condo and townhome communities, including the luxury Southwind ski-in/ski-out townhomes
- Seven private cottages that sleep between four and 21 guests
- 13 chalets that sleep between four and 18 guests
- 11 restaurants, including Helen's fine dining
- Five bars and lounges, including the legendary Foggy Goggle
- 77,000 square feet of indoor meeting and function space
- 18 hole, par 71 mountaintop golf course
- Sporting Clays facility with three courses and two five stands
- Trillium Spa and Salon
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools and outdoor hot tubs
- Complimentary resort shuttle service
- Retail gift shops and seasonal ski and snowboard shop
- The Highlands Market, located less than one mile from the resort
- Business center
- Check-in: 4 p.m. (6 p.m. on Sundays during ski season)
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- A credit card is required at check in for lodging and incidental charges
We are a pet-friendly resort. Pets are permitted in the hotel lobby, throughout the corridor of the pet-friendly hallway and in the guest rooms designated pet-friendly. Pets are not permitted on festival grounds during events, in any of our shops and restaurants, on any chairlifts or on the ski slopes during ski season. There is an additional non-refundable charge per night to bring a pet (limited to two pets). Dogs and cats up to 75 lbs are welcome. We also have a selection of pet-friendly condominiums and Sassafras Cottage is also designated as pet-friendly.
The less water, energy and other resources we use, the more there is to go around. Reward yourself with a $5 Seven Springs Mountain Resort resort credit to be used throughout the resort for each night you opt-out of housekeeping services when staying in the hotel. Our gift to you for being green! Visit our Green Initiatives page to learn more about the Gift for Green program and Seven Springs Mountain Resort's commitment to going green.
Email Newsletter Sign-Up
Receive the latest inside information about Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Pennsylvania's outdoor adventure headquarters.