The Trillium Salon menu is perfectly designed for those who are already visiting the spa and those who need a little pampering during their stay at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. Inside, you will find three beautiful manicure stations and three pedicure thrones complete with massage settings and a whirlpool tub for soaking your feet. In addition, the salon features haircuts and styling for men and women.
Massage is one of the oldest, most simple forms of therapy and is a system of stroking, pressing and kneading different areas of the body to relieve pain, relax and invigorate the body. Massage services are available for individuals or couples looking to unwind and relax with one of our signature massages or a targeted treatment
Facials are a great way to take care of your skin and relax! At Trillium Spa, we offer a wide variety of facials to clean, exfoliate and nourish your skin to promote clear, well-hydrated complexion.
Facials & Body Treatments
Facials are a great way to take care of your skin and relax! At Trillium Spa, we offer a wide variety of facials to clean, exfoliate and nourish your skin to promote clear, well-hydrated complexion. For skin that radiates with health and is soft to the touch, our body treatments are carefully balanced to deeply cleanse and replenish your skin.
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Thursday
- 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Friday
- 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Saturday
- Reservations are recommended, please call 800-452-2223, ext. 7123.
- Hours are subject to change. Extended hours available by request.
- Please refer to the Weekly Schedule for this weeks hours.
What Are We Doing To Keep the Trillium Spa Safe?
As we are continuing to comply with all Pennsylvania Department of Health and State mandates regarding health and well-being protocols and following all Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, as well as recommendations from the Federation of State Massage Therapy Board, International Spa Association and Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology, we are doing the following for the safety of all guests and employees:
- All treatment rooms will be cleaned and disinfected following CDC guidelines after each service.
- All other high-touch areas including work surfaces, tools, door handles, light switches and bathrooms areas will be cleaned by employees on a regular basis. The retail area and front lobby area will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day. Floors will be cleaned periodically throughout the day.
- All dirty linen will be bagged in separate bags by type immediate after use and taken to the to be laundered appropriately.
Throughout the year we offer many specialty treatments and packaged services at Trillium Spa on massages, wraps, manicures, pedicures and more!
Sign-up for our email newsletter and be the first to know about new specials at Trillium Spa.