Trillium Spa Operating Information
We are very excited to begin offering services at the Trillium Spa and we know that you are ready for a day of rest and relaxation. We have put together a comprehensive plan to make your Trillium Spa experience safe and enjoyable.
Spa reservations must be made in advance! To schedule an appointment, please call 800-452-2223, ext. 7123. We have put many new guidelines in place for your safety. Please be sure to read the information below.
From the State of Pennsylvania
Somerset County moved into the "Green Phase" on June 5, 2020, which allows for the reopening of spas at 50% occupancy.
We ask that you be safe and responsible as possible by following these guidelines:
- The Spa will operate at 50% of normal occupancy. No more than 3 services will be preformed at one time in the manicure/pedicure area and no more than 4 spa treatments at one time in the treatment area.
- All appointments will be taken by reservation only by calling 800-452-2223, ext. 7123. During the reservation booking, the Front Desk staff will conduct the COVID-19 screening in addition go the general health questions.
- Guests will be asked to arrive no sooner than 30 minutes before their scheduled appointment and to remain in their car until the Spa Front Desk staff makes contact and instructs them to enter the building.
- Guests entering the Spa will be required to wear a face covering or mask and to keep the mask on during services except when lying face down on the massage table. Failure to wear a mask or face covering will result in stoppage of service.
- During the check in process, guest will complete the Release Waiver and General & Medical Information form where additional questions have been added to screen for COVID-19 related symptoms or exposure. Cancellation fees will be waived if the guest is sick and service is not provided.
- Plexiglas shields are installed at the Front Desk and at manicure tables and pedicure stations to create a barrier between the guest and staff.
- For those guests receiving massage services, they will be escorted directly to their treatment room where they will be provided with a spa robe and slippers and will prepare for their service in the treatment room. All guests personal items will be kept with them in the treatment room. Guests will not utilize the locker room facilities.
- For scented services, the Front Desk staff will assist the guest in choosing their desired scent. Scent testers will not be available.
- At the conclusion of the service, guests will remain in the treatment rooms for as long as 20 minutes instead of going to the relaxation room. Guests will then be escorted to the lobby area after their time of relaxation in the treatment room.
- All products and materials needed for massages will be placed in the room prior to the guest arrival.
- Guests will be asked to wash their hands before and after services.
- Furniture in the lobby area, common areas and relaxation rooms will be reconfigured to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow for social distancing.
- Manicure and pedicure appointments will be schedule with ½ hour between appointments to allow for adequate time to clean and disinfect the stations.
- The relaxation room, steam room, sauna and showers will be closed for guest use. The bathroom facilities within the locker room will remain open.
- Guests will be provided with warm hand towels for use to remove oils after treatments. The massage therapist will use warm towels to wipe the guests feet and back.
- All high-touch items have been removed including magazines from the waiting areas. Snacks and self-serve tea has been removed. Bottled water will be available for guests.
- Facials, hydrotherapy, body scrubs and body wraps are not available at this time. The facial area will be avoided during massages. Scalp massage will only be preformed while guest is in the prone position.
- Amenities have been removed from the locker room and are available upon request.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in various locations as well as soap and water for hand washing in the manicure/pedicure area and treatment rooms.
- The retail area will be open and the Front Desk staff will assist guests in need of retail products. All tester samples of products are removed.
- Doors in public areas as well as relaxation and locker room areas are blocked open when appropriate in avoid use of door handles and for additional ventilation.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines!
What Are We Doing To Keep the Trillium Spa Safe?
As we are continuing to comply with all Pennsylvania Department of Health and State mandates regarding health and well-being protocols and following all Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines,as well as recommendations from the Federation of State Massage Therapy Board, International Spa Association and Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology, we are doing the following for the safety of all guests and employees:
- All treatment rooms will be cleaned and disinfected following CDC guidelines after each service.
- All other high-touch areas including work surfaces, tools, door handles, light switches and bathrooms areas will be cleaned by employees on a regular basis. The retail area and front lobby area will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day. Floors will be cleaned periodically throughout the day.
- All dirty linen will be bagged in separate bags by type immediate after use and taken to the to be laundered appropriately.
The Trillium Salon menu is perfectly designed for those who are already visiting the spa and those who need a little pampering during their stay at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. Inside, you will find three beautiful manicure stations and three pedicure thrones complete with massage settings and a whirlpool tub for soaking your feet. In addition, the salon features haircuts and styling for men and women.
Massage is one of the oldest, most simple forms of therapy and is a system of stroking, pressing and kneading different areas of the body to relieve pain, relax and invigorate the body. Massage services are available for individuals or couples looking to unwind and relax with one of our signature massages or a targeted treatment